UPDATES AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- This week's Howler Newsletter and Friday Folder can be found HERE.
- PFGA PARENTS must log their volunteer hours for the 2016-17 school year by March 31, 2017. If you are still in need of hours, there is a list on the Fundraising and Service Hours Tab found HERE. You can also check with classroom teachers to see if there's anything they need help with.
- We've added a NEW TAB in the Parent Information section of our website. It's called Parent Resources and Links and includes links to outside content regarding various parenting topics such as digital safety support, health and safety support, as well as sensitive topics like serious illness and death.
- Applications are being accepted NOW for New Students Pre-K - 8th grade for next school year!
- Financial Grant and Aid Applications were due on March 15. There are still a few families that are missing some documentation on their applications. Please double check the status of your FACTS Grant and Aid Application in your FACTS account to make sure it says, "Complete." If it says, "Incomplete," there is something missing. Please call FACTS at 866-441-4637 to determine what that is. ALSO, if you have received a CARITAS Award in the past, you still must re-apply. Do so immediately if you wish to be considered for the award for the upcoming year.
- Join us for Summer Camp at the South Campus! June 21 - August 4 (July 4 is off due to the National Holiday.)
- MASON'S JAR is a campaign our school has begun to raise money for Mason Orchard's family. Please see THIS FLYER FOR INFORMATION.
- Our Next WOLF PUPS Class will be at our South Campus on March 28. Join us for this mom/dad/nanny/granny and tot music and movement class with crafts and social time build in to play and talk to friends. Registration is on-going. Alternating Tuesdays between the North (1st and 3rd) and South (2nd and 4th) Campuses.