UPDATES AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- The most recent Howler Newsletter and Friday Folder can be found HERE.
- 2017-18 School Calendar (Edited on September 14)
- Parents' Club is organizing a Teacher Cookie Exchange at each campus on Monday, December 18. Cookie Donations are needed . FLYER IS HERE.
- The website EmpowerIllinois.org is now live. Learn all of the latest information about the State of Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship Program is HERE. Your family may qualify for up to 100% tuition credit (for Kindergarten through 8th graders) based on your income. The date January 24, 2018 has been set for the start of the application process.
- Our next Board of Specified Jurisdiction meeting will be on Monday night, December 11 at OLV. Please see the agenda for details.
- Information about the State of Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship Program is HERE. Your family may qualify for up to 100% tuition credit (for Kindergarten through 8th graders) based on your income.
- Enrollment season is nearly upon us. You are invited to come to visit either, or both, of our campuses, meet our teachers, and speak with a few current Pope Francis Global Academy parents at our upcoming OPEN HOUSES (one on each campus) on Sunday, January 28. If you would like to come in sooner, please go ahead and RSVP below and our Director of Admissions will be in contact with you to set up a tour.
- Our next Wolf Pups class will be at the South Campus, Tuesday, December 12 at 9 am. Next Tuesday, December 19, will be our final class of the session and we'll wrap it up with a CHRISTMAS PARTY along with our class at the North Campus location!
- Sign up now for our next session of Wolf Pups which will begin on Tuesday, January 9 at the South Campus! A weekly music and movement class, Wolf Pups provides an opportunity for young tots - ages 6 months through 3 years old - to come together to sing, dance, learn to play together, and have fun! SIGN UP HERE. The entire 8 weeks is $40...$20 if you only want to attend at one campus or the other. You can pay at the beginning of the class by check or cash. MORE INFO IS HERE.
NEIGHBORHOOD DISCOUNT CARD!