Pope Francis Global Academy is an exciting, faith-filled center of academic excellence delivering a strong core curriculum presented through a global lens. Our students are highly valued and feel at home at Pope Francis. Our teachers are inspired by their faith and truly care for their students as their own.
As a dynamic and diverse community driven by our shared Catholic faith and values, Pope Francis Global Academy engages all students, faculty and parents in a calling to the common goal of fostering the whole student. Read More...
• The most recent HOWLER NEWSLETTER can be found HERE.
- Sign up HERE to receive the Howler and important notices from PFGA. (This is for prospective families, extended families of PFGA students, Alumni, Parishioners, Neighbors and Friends of PFGA)
- 2018-19 TENTATIVE FULL YEAR CALENDAR
- REGULAR SCHOOL OFFICE HOURS have resumed. 7:30 am - 3:30 pm.
- SCHOOL STARTS ON MONDAY, AUGUST 20!
- 1st-8th grade - full day, in uniform
- Pre-K - One hour parent and child orientation 8:30-9:30 am only. Tuesday (for 5-day students) or Wednesday (for 3 day students) is Pre-K first full day
- Kindergarten - One hour parent and child orientation 9-10 am only. Tuesday is the first full day
- Morning and Afternoon EDP are available on Monday
- FSP lunches will be available to those who ordered. If you didn't make the deadline for August lunches, please be sure to send lunch with your children
- Please be on time and make sure your kids have had a good breakfast. We'd like them to be ready to hit the ground running!
- TEARS AND CHEERS FIRST DAY PARENT COFFEE - Monday, August 20 from 8-9am. INFO HERE.
- REQUIRED SCHOOL FORMS can be found HERE. Return completed forms to your campus office or to the rectory mail slot at St. Pascal or St. Tarcissus. At this link you can find:
- All School and State Forms
- Lunch Order Information
- Extended Day Program Information
- Transfer Request Form (for new families to request transcripts from their old school be sent to Pope Francis)
- SEPTEMBER LUNCH ORDERS ARE DUE AUGUST 20!
- CLASSROOM SUPPLY LISTS are HERE. Please note that there are several items at each grade level which are NOT INCLUDED in the School Tool Box orders. The list of these items is also HERE.
GIRLS BASKETBALL mandatory practices begin on Monday, August 20 (see the flyer for times). Sign up will take place then as well. FLYER IS HERE.
CROSS COUNTRY SIGN UP MEETING for parents and student athletes (grades 3 thru 8) will be on Monday, August 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm in the North Campus gymnasium, 5859 N. Moody. FLYER IS HERE.
Our school will once again host a LOU MALNATI'S PIZZA FUNDRAISER with orders for frozen Lou's pizzas available for purchase. These make a great last minute dinner option for busy back-to-school time or gifts for summer babysitters, camp counselors, grandparents, etc. FLYER AND ORDER FORM IS HERE. Orders and payment are due back to the school or any parish office by August 31.