Athletics offer students an opportunity to have fun, make new friends, learn teamwork and sportsmanship, and develop leadership and self-confidence. Sports help promote a healthy mind/healthy body balance.
At Pope Francis Global Academy, we offer opportunities to participate in athletics at different age levels, skill levels and interests. This allows students in grades four through eight to enjoy a wide range of sports with a talented coaching staff. Clinics will also be arranged for the younger students to develop their skills and foster a sense of teamwork. Students are able to choose from a variety of sports.
2017-18 Fall Sports are under way:
- Cross Country Schedule
- Soccer Schedule
- Girls Basketball Schedule
- Football Schedule
- Cheerleading (girls) - (Pee Wee Cheerleading - 2nd and 3rd, JV is 4th, 5th and 6th, and Varsity is 7th - 8th) Cheerleaders cheer at football games and compete in one or two competitions per year. Contact Kate Shewchuk for more information at email@example.com.
- Boys Basketball - 4th through 8th grades
- Volleyball (boys and girls)
- Track and Field (coed)
- Softball (boys and girls)
Contact Frank Monaco in you're interested in coaching or volunteering in any way, or if you have any questions.