2018 KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS “KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS” POSTER CONTEST
Blank coloring sheets will be sent home with each student on October 25. Kindergarten students may use the nativity scene coloring sheet for their submissions. If your student would like to participate, please submit the completed poster to your campus office by November 5 so that they may be submitted from the school by the November 9 deadline.
· Poster must reflect the theme of “Keep Christ in Christmas.”
· Grade categories:K-2, 3-5, 6-8.
· Each poster should be the original work (including concept, layout, slogan and any visual images) of the student.
· Poster must be approximately 11x17inches in size (paper will be provided). If pastels, chalk or charcoal are used the poster must be laminated or covered with clear plastic.
· The nativity scene coloring page is for KINDERGARTEN ONLY.
· Each poster must be submitted with the Knights of Columbus "Keep Christ in Christmas" Poster contest entry form - make sure your council number is included. The name and grade of the entrant should be printed on the reverse side of the poster in case the poster and entry form get separated.
· All entries become property of the Knights of Columbus local council. Posters will not be returned.
· Deadline is FRIDAY, NOV. 9. Winners will be notified through their respective schools and awards will be presented for the top 3 in each category in early December.