GLOBAL STUDIES CURRICULUM
Over the course of their studies at Pope Francis Global Academy, students gain an understanding of global issues – considered crucial in today’s world – and learn how to analyze, research and address them, as well as concepts and skills that will prepare them to meet the complex challenges of the future. The necessary awareness and appreciation of global cultures will help them become good stewards and responsible leaders in today’s multi-national society.
Our Global studies program will develop your student by providing:
- An awareness of other world regions, cultures, and international issues
- An ability to communicate in more than one language, work in global or cross-cultural environments, and use information from global sources
- Skills needed to compete in an internationally competent workforce required by increasing globalization
- An appreciation of different cultures, necessary in a world of increasing diversity in our schools and workplaces
- An ability to become better global citizens and understand the impact of global issues